- October 4-8 with the 4th and 5th being quite significant and the 8th being very powerful. The 8th could be a huge amplitude day for the markets--all financial, currency and metal markets. If the VIX is going to break out to the upside it likely will happen next week before October 8th. A possible scenario would be for the S&P to shoot up to the 1175 time-price harmonic then begin to collapse on the 8th. However the 1175 is not absolutely required--if the markets continue to hover slightly above the 1141 level coming into next week a peak could be forming currently. Bottom line: the S&P is very close to making a significant top.
- October 21-22: This is a time period that could see the markets meltdown--October 17-23 is a static date that has often been the time period of significant declines. (1987)
- October 28-29: This date is particularly interesting since it will market the 81st (9X9) anniversary of the 1929 Crash.
There are some Fibonacci ratios coming into play between 76.75 and 78.25--these levels could be attained over the next few sessions.
The following dates are geometric cycle periods for the USDX:
- Oct. 18: 300 days from Dec 22 2009 high
- Oct. 17: 240 days from Feb 19 2010 high
- Oct. 18: 150 days from May 21 2010 low
- Oct. 19: 120 days from June 21 2010 low
- Oct. 10: 270 days from Jan 13 2010 low
- Oct. 11: 180 days from April 14 2010 low
- Oct. 5: 120 days from June 7 2010 high
- Oct. 5: 60 days from Aug 6 2010 low
There will be analysis on Gold and the S&P Thursday afternoon or evening.
- Approaching 1320 as mention last week: There is strong harmonic resistance at this level.
- Silver--which is really over-bought--could spike to the $23-$23.50 level while Gold makes a run at 1320.
- The market is hovering just above the 1141 harmonic. The market stinks of manipulation the last few days--perhaps the force of the 1141 level is too much to pull away from. However, prices could break loose and spike into the 1175 area coincident with the October 4-5th Energy Date. More on this over the next few days.