- the projected 1376 was reached (XY = ZA)
- huge RSI divergence since early February
- Pivot Support @ 1337.35, 1300.49 & 1202.37
- Full Moon: Thursday 8th March 2012 @ Virgo 18°13'
- The coronal mass ejection (CME) associated with the R3 (Strong) Radio Blackout event from 0024 UTC March 7 (7:24 p.m. EST March 6) is forecast to pass ACE early morning UTC on March 8 (start of day EST March 8). Geomagnetic storm periods reaching the G3 (Strong) level are likely as a result. Additionally, the Solar Radiation Storm levels remain above the S3 (Strong) threshold at this time.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Watch VIX Closely. Volatility could EXPLODE