I have added part of the chart posted on July 26th that makes a case for a significant August turning point in the S&P 500. Point 'D' on the square on the chart below tends to corroborate the possibility of a high near 1390-1400 circa August 13-17th.
- The S&P is losing momentum and is clinging to the 45* major support line and has recently violated it--only to climb back above. The 45* from the October 4th low is currently at 1376, while the 60* from the June 4th low is at 1367.
- The diagonal of square ABCD is near 1400 on August 15th.
Heliocentric NYSE Natal Chart and the Mars-Jupiter Opposition.
The charts below incorporate Bradley Cowan's "Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory".
For an in depth analysis using Cowan's work see: Planet Forecaster
- The heliocentric opposition of Mars and Jupiter occur at 1* Sag-Gemini which is close to the natal conjuction of Earth-Moon at 27* Scorpio. Mars transits this natal point on August 9th.
- On a Gann square of Nine the value for 240* is 1361. 72* from that point on the Square of Nine is 1391. 144* from 240* is 1421. (Harmonics are 72* apart on a pentagram.)
March 2009 low
- The low of 2009 was made at a heliocentric Mars-Jupiter conjuction which was 144* from the transiting new moon and 72* from the natal Earth-moon on the NYSE chart. Note how the conjunction and new moons-both natal and transiting are near or exactly at the pentagonal harmonics.
Other significant geocentric astro signatures for this tim eperiod include:
Aug 13: Moon eclipses Venus
Aug 15: Venus opposed Pluto
Aug 15: Mars conjuct Saturn
Aug 16: Venus square Uranus
Aug 17. New Moon