Nasdaq Composite:A weird confluence of cycles. Contemplate upon this.
- The Green circle is based on radius BA = BE. AE is the hypotenuse
- The recent HIGH PRICE--the bright yellow circle was made at the 2X1 line extended from AG which is SQRT(5) units. (2.236)....at the same point in TIME that the square was completed at point E
- Note Point C. The pale yellow circle is formed from the radius CB = CD. Considering only amplitude and not time BC = .618BA. The first thrust BC was .618 of the March June decline.
- If point C is extended horizontally it is extremely close to point E: hence the two circles intersecting at that point.
- March 27 high to June 4 low is 69 days. 69 x 2.618 = 180 days. 180 days from March 27 was Sunday September 23rd. The high was made on Friday September 21st
- Price found resistance at the 2X1 fan line which is 2.236 times the radii BE & BA at the same time that the large cycle AB has price harmony (.618) with the smaller cycle BC from the first thrust from the June 4th low.
- POINT "E" IS AN EXTREMELY INTERESTING INTERSECTION OF CYCLES.