Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Friday, February 17, 2012
Monday, February 13, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
- Wedge apex near low support level
- A break to the upside would suggest a decline in the S&P 500
- RSI divergence
- ADX secondary signal?
- Diagonal Support at Vesica Piscis (purple). A close below this support would suggest lower prices.
- A close below 1306 would confirm intermediate cycle high.
- this chart was posted in mid-January showing harmonics at the 1351.93~1352.11 level and 1376.55
- Thursday's close 1351.95
Thursday, February 2, 2012
- intermediate cycle top in the process of being formed
- major support at diagonal time-price square
- intermediate cycle high being formed
- sell at break of vesica piscis trendline (any close < 1306)
- market is very oversold
- the structure of the expected bounce will tell much about the long term and intermediate cycle status.
10 year T-Note
- short opportunity of a generation is approaching
- monitor T-Notes for spectacular selling opportunity.