- Square and circle based on April-June decline
- Ci Max harmonic with 1X2 fan line
- Gann Levels to watch: 1465, 1427, 1390 & 1353
- Harmonic Dates with 1465.77 Sept. 14 High October 7, 11 & 21st.
GOLDThe squares and circles in the Cash Gold chart are based on the February-May decline.
- Note the CIT near the maximum point of the circle--the December 2011 low.
- Opposite maximum point is in the current time frame.
- Horizontal Green support line is based on the center of square. (approx $1750)
TSX Composite (Toronto)Squares and circles are based on the February-May decline (AB).
- Diagonal of square (AC) is resistance to the rally.
- The resistance on the AC diagonal is also coincident with the maximum cycle point Cii. Note the CITs at the maximum points in time of Ci